Unless otherwise specifically stated in Joint Memorandum Circular No. 1, the following are the specific documentary requirements to avail of the social amelioration programs (see List of Social Amelioration Programs) implemented pursuant to the Bayanihan to Heal as One Act (Republic Act No. 11469) and its Implementing Directives:
A. Senior Citizens – Senior Citizen’s ID
B. Persons With Disability – Persons with disability ID; or Certificate of Separation from or Suspension of Work
C. Pregnant Women/Lactating Women – Valid ID; Certification from RHU; or Birth Certificate of Child, if available
D. Solo Parents – Solo Parent’s ID; or Certificate of Employment/ Separation from or Suspension of Work
E. Overseas Filipinos in Distress (definition) – Valid Passport Bio Page; and Copy of any of the following:
- 1. Passport arrival stamp;
- 2. Proof of departure ticket;
- 3. Overseas Employment Certificate;
- 4. Employment Contract; or
- 5. Any other documents to prove that they were repatriated or banned from traveling outside the Philippines within the prescribed period.
F. Underprivileged Sector and Homeless Families, Indigent Indigenous Peoples, and Other Vulnerable Groups (definition) – As applicable:
- Certification from Barangay (proving that they are homeless families or belonging to other vulnerable groups) or from the CSWDO/ MSWDO/PSWDO where they are currently located.
- Certification from the NCIP or the tribal chieftain/council of elders that the beneficiaries are Indigenous Peoples (IPs) and are on subsistence economy.
G. Workers in the Informal Sector/ Self-Employed (definition) – As applicable:
- Driver’s License;
- TODA ID; or Certification of membership from the Organization/ Association; or Certificate of Public Convenience (CPC); or Certification from the Barangay/ Municipality, for TODA only.
- Employment ID; or Kasambahay ID; or Certificate of Employment/Separation from or Suspension of Work from the employer;
- Proof of business;
- Any other document showing employment/ occupation/enterprise; or Barangay Clearance
H. Employers – Establishment Report; and Company Payroll
I. Rice Farmers –
- RSBSA Enrollment Stub (for Cash Assistance)
- Notice of Cash Grant (for Cash Assistance
- Loan Application (for SURE Aid)
- Any one (1) government-issued ID with picture
- Duly accomplished simplified Promissory Note (PN)
J. For Service-Conduit Borrower
- Loan Application
- List of Eligible Rice Farmers
- Board Resolution for financial assistance and designating at least two (2) authorized signatories to execute loan documents with identified GFI
- Standard PN
- Authority to Debit Deposit Account
- Liquidation report on the loans disbursed prior to next loan availment
- Deed of Assignment of Sub-PNs
Barangay Clearance, When Needed
All barangays are mandated to facilitate the issuance of the barangay clearance, free of charge, for the applicable beneficiaries.
[See also: Social Amelioration Programs for the Community Quarantine by Reason of COVID-19; Emergency Subsidy Program (ESP) during the Community Quarantine); Target Beneficiaries of the Government Social Amelioration Program for COVID-19]